- I'm a baritone/bass vocalist with more of a 'singing' voice than being a screamer, but I can work the harder/faster stuff as well as nail the slower/passionate work.
- I *can* play a number of other instruments (my favorite toys are my 12 string acoustic and my 6 string baritone bass), but I'm primarily concerned with finding a lead singing gig.
- Voice comparisons(others', not mine): David Gahan/Martin Gore, Jim Morrison, Peter Murphy, Ian Curtis, Bowie, etc etc etc.
- I'm 33, about to hit 34. I have a FT career. I prefer a part time/serious hobby situation over a 'put our hearts and souls into making it' thing.
- While my interests don't completely define me, I think it might help to mention that my favorite sounds lie somewhere between 70's and 80' s post-punk to goth/ethereal/EBM/industrial alternative rock.(If 4AD, Fiction or Beggar's Banquet mean something to you, let's talk). My CD player rotates a variety from The Cure to Depeche Mode to Slayer.
- I prefer a studio/creative process over live performance, but both are great, and I am highly experienced with both. I am familiar with a variety of outboard gear as well as a lot of PC studio applications and sequencing/multitracking.
- I prefer a *mostly* originals situation. If you want to toss in some interesting covers, cool, but I'm about creating music, not rehashing it.
- I prefer to jump in on an established, working project/band, but will consider a one-on-one project with a quality, multitalented person.
Interested? Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org